March 26, 2010

THIS WEEKS TOP ARTIST (26/03/10)

This week i've falling in love with The Temper Trap's Fader. The song fits me perfectly, i play it over and over and over again so they became my top artist for this week. If you wanna listen this song, click here. Beside the catchy tunes they provide, this song also have a great lyric, which one of my fave would be:
"bless this mess we tried our best
that's all that we can do
while the angels walk with the lonely ones
in the cold rain to rescue you.."

Sweet, sweet song..

MGMT's Time to Pretend and Electric Feel also takes my heart, and while Vampire Weekend's A-Punk makes me more enthusiastic for facing this week, The XX's Island makes me chill..

0 people shout:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
"people don't change, you just found out who they truly are"