February 12, 2010

JUICE TYPEFAMILYSETS ON FONTSQUIRREL.COM

click for larger image and download


I know, i know, i know, you guys are really bored of my font, but i just have to post it here on my blog -_-
Today i got an e-mail from the guy in fontsquirrel.com that my JUICE fonts are up for download on fontsquirrel.com. For those of you who have no idea what in the world fontsquirrel.com is, Font Squirrel scours the internet in search of FREE, highest-quality, designer-friendly, commercial-use fonts and presents them for easy downloading.
Now you know! :D So i hope you would download my fonts, its free, but i dont mind if you're donating some for me :p

Download via fontsquirrel.com
Download via dafont.com

Bye now, i'll update soon :)

0 people shout:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
"people don't change, you just found out who they truly are"