December 2, 2008

BIKINIES VIDEOCLIP : BEHIND THE SCENE


My band BIKINIES
just makin' a videoclip.
i'm in a good mood so i'll place the pictures here!
hahahhhaah!

yes. we are bikinies.





it's shapie and myself



the kids were there, in the location. and tried to play some kind of drumset. cute.



look at meti at the right. you know it's not true. :]





shapie



me



tiffany a.k.a mbajaw



meti












INFORMATION EVERYONE
Sunday, Nov 30, 2008
from 11.00 - 15.15
Location : Kebon Jeruk
Video Clip : Bikinie's - Dreams

Production : Indie Kustix prog AORA tv
Concept : "Alam mimpi"

Lyric :
Dreams
by Cika

The sun is still shinning // in this lovely day//and i'm going somewhere // such a lovely place // Bugs n flowers everywhere//i feel so alive//Butterfly comes over me//and take me to a prince//Lovely prince i ever met//Hold my hand so tigh//He takes me to his castle//meet the king and queen//and when he kiss me i wake up//and it's was just a dreams

( Doc by tiffanikoe & myself )


4 people shout:

Anis Wuku said...

cie punya vid klip.....

kapan tayangnya nih???????

jadi artis ibu kota donk??????

ihiiiyyyyyyyy

Anonymous said...

insya awloh nis jadi artis ibukota
hahahha

Anonymous said...

dhany! i didnt know you play bass too.. :)

-ria

Anonymous said...

yayyy ria!
you read my blog!
:]

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
"people don't change, you just found out who they truly are"